Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Back from down under

Its been a while since my last post here. The reason has been our three-week trip to Singapore and Australia, and recovery from that.

During the visit to Singapore I was unable to resist the local Apple Centre. The result: I bougth iPod Photo 30G and iPod Shuffle 1G. 8) The plan was to use the iPod Photo in car and longer trips, and the Shuffle during sports and shorter trips. The initial impressions of the both have been very good. Only gripe has been my WinXP laptop, which has not been that co-operative with iPod Photo. With other PCs and my old faithful iBook Tangerine I have had no problems whatsoever.

In order to properly enable the iPod car use I bought a Dension Ice>link to integrate the player to the car stereo. I had it installed today along with Nokia CK-1W Bluetooth carkit which I had acquired earlier. I will post later on with the experiences..

No comments: