Sunday, February 27, 2005

After three months of wireless keyboard usage



Well, the keyboard itself has been working like a dream. I have been using it mostly with Nokia 6670. I haven't been able to find a good generic text editor for S60, therefore I have been forced to use the notepad. The Nokia Lifeblog could be a good candidate for writing journal, if it didn't have limitation of the text note length.. I am hacking my own editor application for the purpose, but it is not ready for publicity 8)

The plastic stand - which appeared a bit lightweight to start with - did not stand the constant usage. It seemed that the spring part did dig its way out, which snapped the stand. Superglue fixed this with ease.

BTW I am still using the first set of batteries (!) Maybe using it just my journal is not heavy duty usage after all.

No comments: